http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Supersize Me... continued

I woke up 2 kilos lighter than yesterday. How can someone lose two kilograms overnight? My sisters would die for an ability like this. O well, better stack up on the carbos. I'm targeting to gain 5 kilos by the end of this month.

Last night I got to chat with some of my friends back in AUH. One of them told me that everyone in PNS, even the teachers, read a copy of one of my post. It made me wonder how they got the link of my site because I never shared my blog with anybody else except my family. No harm done. It's just that the world doesn't need to know about my ramblings on life. But what she said to me yesterday I was convinced otherwise. NO need to elaborate on that though. It's our secret.

I've been spending more time with my guitar nowadays. I'm getting quite good at it. Big thanks to powertabs.net. For me it's the best site by far for guitar tabs. Not only does it provides the tabs but also the notes. You have to download their software to view the tabs.

I better go back to supersizing myself. I think I need a haircut... I definitely need a haircut!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment