http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Supersize Me!!!

Sem break's finally over. In 3 days i'll be back in the same hallways, attending the dreaded classes, and meeting the requirements our new professors would expect of us. After all of this is over I will give myself a well deserved pat in the back.

I got my Form 5A but I still have to take up late registration. I have finally decided that Dentistry is not my calling. It never was though. I wanted to study IT but too bad UP doesn't offer one. ComSci is equally good but considering that I have to take 27 units of Math for the whole course, no thanks! The alternative.... Political Science. I never cared about politics before. In my younger days I thought of politicians as liars and frankly a lot of them are still now. But living here in a politically ridden country, I had second thoughts. My history professor, yet again, is all to blame. He enforced into me the desire to learn more about the system. I've always asked myself, "What made the Philippines turn out like this?" Too all it is easily answerable by corrupt politicians, a faltering economy, lack of good leadership, and a lot more. But I want to find out the root of the cause. This is something alot of people are ignorant of and frankly I am too. So there goes my interest. Expect me to become a future politican someday... well maybe not!

Sem break was fun. I slept, channel surfed, read books, then slept some more. It can't get more productive than that. Can't wait for next sem break to come.

Sheikh Zayed died, Bush won, Kerry Lost, and I am still awake at 1:24 in the morning. I'll be dozing off in 3 - 2 - 1....

zZzZzz (*The author is currently sleeping and will go back online tomorrow afternoon, sorry for the inconvenience)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment