http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Rain

Yoyong's gone, so is the possibility that my PI 100 class would be suspended tomorrow. It's not the rainy season but it's been raining here in the Philippines almost every day. I could hardly count the days when it didn't. But I love it when it rains. Although the dark skies make everything around me seem gloomy, once the rain falls I can't help but feel refreshed, even nostalgic at times. It bring back a lot of memories for me. And yes I couldn't dismiss the thought that whenever it rains hard, chances are classes would be suspended. And when it does get suspended, students go WOOHOO!!!

November has been a semi-sembreak affair for me. There hasn't been a week when classes weren't suspended this past month. I hardly attend my Monday classes anymore because the day always seem to fall on a holiday or a bad weather. I haven't even met our Math 1 teacher yet. I'm sure the professors would be catching up on the days lost during the times mentioned above.

Anyway, a low pressure area is forming in the Pacific and it is rather likely that another storm would hit the Philippines. And if a storm be a reason for suspending classes, then by all means... BRING IT ON!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment