http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

The Terminal

I had to blog about the movie. It's one of the best that I have seen this year. I have to say that I greatly admire the character of the protagonist in the movie. No wonder our pastor always say that we need people like Viktor Navorski in our country.

The movie is noteworthy for a lot of things. What striked me was when Amelia told Viktor what Napoleon gave Josephine as a wedding present. Napoleon gave her a gold locket with the word 'destiny' inscribe on it. Amelia knew that it wouldn't work out with Viktor, but who knows destiny would say otherwise in the future. That we may get to see if ever Spielberg makes a sequel to the movie, which is rather unlikely.

My point is destiny speaks a lot to all of us. Yes, we live our lives and we make the choices, but destiny paves our way in life.

I'm such a sucker for these kind of things. It's a long and complicated story. But it all comes down to my belief that we all have our destined soulmates. I'm still looking for her, for 'the one'. I guess I've seen her already. I'm just not sure if she's really IT.

Destiny will reveal her to me. In the meantime, as Navorski puts it, "I will wait" on destiny's promise. I will find her... someday.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment