http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Medicated

After 2 days on medication I have finally recovered from fever and the allergic reactions I have with mosquito bites. Actually the fever happened right after I posted about the mosquito issue. It frightened me to say the least because I thought I had dengue. I had all the symptoms: high fever, chills, headache, back pain, etc. I read about this disease, it could make a person really weak and it usually takes weeks for a person recovering from dengue to regain his strength.

That morning we went to the doctor for a diagnosis on my illness. To my relief she said that the allergy caused by the mosquito bite and the fever are seperate entities. They are not related to each other. The most likely cause of my fever, according to her, is UTI. So for that she gave me antibiotics and some paracetamols to kill the pain. For the allergy she prescribe antihistamines. I had to take this pills at a regular time interval and in a day I consume 9 pills. They are effective though. The following morning I was feeling all better already. I wanted to go to school but then again the doctor advised that I give myself a 5 day resting period. I don't want to make things worst so I just stayed in bed.

Today I'm all well. I even attended my PI 100 class. First thing I noticed when the students started to come in was that I was the youngest among them. They were graduating students, save ate Lee and her batchmates who are only third year students. Good thing ate Lee is my classmate because I would totally feel OP in the classroom. We didn't have a formal lesson because Sir Esguerra was busy with his charity work for Panginuhod. We just took attendance and Esguerra gave us an orientation on the subject. PI 100 is like a continuation of History 1. Without a good foundation on History 1, you will have a hard time with Rizal. How lucky of me to have been under Esguerra's History 1 class.

Anyway just for the record, it kinda occurred to me the thought of me dying. Not that i'm afraid to die but it's just that I feel my life here on earth is still incomplete. There are still many things that I have to learn and experience. A lot of people I know of are afraid of death itself, I on the other hand am afraid of dying without leaving a legacy. I want to die knowing that I have made a change and that when I see Christ in heaven He would embrace me and say "Well done my good and faithful servant."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment