http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Bus Trip

Cavite has the best south bound provincial buses. Compared with the other south bound buses and those that go to Las Pinas, Cavite's buses is luxury defined... 60% of buses that is.

This morning I rode on the crappiest bus I have ever sat (or even stood) on. Its greasy and worn down facade is nothing compared to its interior. Let's just say there's not enough breathing space, it really stinks inside, and there's not enough leg room between the seats. Also, the three seaters on the bus are really meant for two and a half people. The guy who gets the last half would have to bear sitting on a single butt cheek with the other hanging losely on the other side. It gets worst, what if the people who sit on the same row as you are fat? You'd be supporting your whole body weight on a tiny portion of your butt cheek using only your legs for balance. Sino ba naman ang di mangangalay dito e isang oras ang biyahe mula Maynila hanggang Cavite. The last time I rode on this bus I was the guy who gets half a seat, bearing the agony the entire trip. Well at least they offer student discounts and they don't play Love Radio on their systems. "Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?" Arghhhhh I hate that station.

--------

As I walked out of the school gate I saw Ms. Pangindian so I ran up to her asking the results of my removals. She told me that she still hasn't checked it because back then I still didn't have the permit. She also said that I shouldn't worry because there's a great possibility that I have passed the exam. That's a relief. I still have to wait for the results though before I could rejoice. I was looking for a bus (avoiding the one mentioned up there) by now on taft street and just a few yards from me stood Ms. Pangindian and another math professor, who according to conspiracists, is actually her girlfriend. We all got on the same Cavite bound bus and it's quite obvious that my former math professor lives in Cavite (with her girlfriend nyahaha!!!).

--------
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment