http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

CSS & HTML Frustrations

Unknowing to the majority of those who visit my blog, I have created a new layout just two days ago. It took me hours before I finally finished it. It was a clean and simple layout which I modified from Kubrick's skin. I tested it and every component worked out flawlessly. So there I was giving myself a pat in the back whilst republishing my blog.

It was perfect, or so I thought it was.

It worked fine in my Firefox browser but I had to check if it worked in IE. Everything was loading fine but then the sidebar didn't appear. I tried refreshing the browser but it didn't work.

Five hours of work in front of the computer just wasted because of browser incompatibility.

Sigh. I had to revert back to the dull black layout of mine.

Anyway here's a screenshot of what my blog could have looked like...



So much for that. On a brighter note... I PASSED MATH 11. I only found out this afternoon on my way home. I was so happy about it I left the UPM campus with a big grin on my face. Thinking about it right now makes me smile even more. That definitely made my day.

-------------------------
I'm working on a new layout again. Hopefully I get to remodel my blog before the year ends. A new year, a new look... hehe expect for it... coming soon in 2005.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment