http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Close Encounter with a Pinoy Rock Star

Sponge Cola dropped by the compound where we live in this afternoon, but they didn't stay for long. My sister and I where on our way to church when a car pulled up in front of my auntie's grocery store. The window on the front seat rolled down and a guy wearing a white shirt looked at the people who were standing besides the store and asked them "Saan po ang SM Bacoor?" We were already inside a tricycle cab when all of this happened. I managed to get a good look at the guy and realized that it was Yael, the lead singer of Sponge Cola. My sister didn't believe me at first when I told her that that was Yael. But she was convinced later when we went to SM to pay the bills. The whole band was there signing autographs to a jam packed crowd.

Nothing much really. I'm not a fanatic like the people who chased the band after they performed or my sister who memorized the plate number of the car that we saw. It's just strange when you see people you watch on MTV in person. Well there's one, and I see him every other day. Did you know that my PolSci 11 professor is the bassist of Sugarfree. Yup, Sir Jalton Taguibao... or Sir Jal to most of his students. I just saw him on ASAP right before we left the house. Sugarfree was performing Hari ng Sablay in SM Davao City along with the ABS-CBN stars. My sister was quick to point out that the Sandwich t shirt Sir Jal was wearing was the one he usually wears to school. Anyway, it must be hard for him to live double lives. He is usually absent whenever gigs clash with his class schedules. Still, he's an excellent prof, quite a terror. Which reminds me, we have a recitation tomorrow on Jose Migdal's state-society. Patay, di pa ako nakakapagbasa. Sana absent siya bukas. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:51 AM

jc, joel migdal yung author ng readings sa recit.. hindi jose migdal. halatang d ka pa nagbabasa nung ginawa mo to. :)    



7:13 PM

What a great site thomas cook patent law Family circle tennis center map yahoo Jackie milf 55 patents cancer law lawyer asbestos attorney mesothelioma11 asian assfuck Cheap calls to sa mob Back injury find attorney Naked in sauna accommodation in cambridge    



» Post a Comment