http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

On Hiatus

My blog has been gathering dust lately and it will for some time. I've been planning to change my account and hopefully build a new weblog from scratch. I've been studying XHTML and CSS for a week now and I still have yet to put into practice what I have been feeding my mind. Well anyway I'll post whenever I can, or whenever I have something interesting and useful to say.

By the way, you should check out this site www.w.bloggar.com. It features a software that enables you to write blog posts on windows, so basically you don't have to connect to the internet to write them, you could save it and post whenever convenient. It is compatible with a lot of blog services, including Blogger. Anyway check it out, you'll find it very useful.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment