http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Writer daw Ako!

I'm flattered whenever people would tell me that I'm a good writer. But honestly, I really don't think I am. Before I started this blog I was ignorant to a certain degree of the english grammar. Words like badder and baddest existed in my dictionary and I'd always get a good laugh from my friends whenever they would hear me using it. I should know better by now but being the not-so-perfect-human-being that I am, I get a few grammatical errors and typos every now and then. Nevertheless, it never hindered me from writing. Instead of hiding myself out of embarrassment, I took whatever frailties I had and strove to perfect them. Since then, writing has become my passion and although I'm still the trying-hard writer that I am, I know I will eventually master my craft.

Writing is never that easy. It takes a lot of brain juice to come up with something new and creative. I admire those who could write so well that they conjure up fine writings expressing their thoughts and experiences effortlessly. Whenever I read them I would often wish that I could do the same. I would wish that somehow I could be as informative and entertaining as they are in their writings; hence my blog. It is in my blog that I attempt to become the words that you read. It is here that I relate my experiences so that you could learn a thing or two from them, whatever they may be. And it also here where I could store my day-to-day thoughts and ramblings so that later, when I look back on what I have wrote, I would feel and remember what I was like back then.

Being read and appreciated is one of the great joys I have in my life. Because of that I'm thankful for the small audience who continue to visit this blog. It's been five months now since my first post and surely this is not my last. I'll be posting for as long as I can keeping in mind what people say... at ang sabi nila ay writer daw ako!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5:31 AM

Test    



» Post a Comment