http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Writer's Block

I worked my butt off until the wee hours of the early morning just to finish my paper. Tomorrow's the deadline and with time running out I rummaged through my research looking for ideas that I could put on my paper which was only four pages at that time. Writing is not an easy job. I would always find myself staring blankly at the screen not knowing what to type. This happened a lot while I was writing my research paper. Thank God though I was able to finish it on time. The family-sized coke, which I drank all up, helped a lot. Caffein is simply amazing because it makes you do things you don't normally do, and in my case it kept me awake till 5 o'clock in the morning, giving me ample time to finalize my paper. I could imagine how hard it would be for students and workers alike to work without this wonderful drug.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment