http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Nostalgia


Corniche Renovated


corniche


Corniche as seen from the Marina Cafe





Emirates Palace Hotel at night


emirates palace

The Corniche is Abu Dhabi's counterpart of Manila's Baywalk and it's a helluva lot more beautiful there. See the hotel on top? If you've read my earlier posts I've mentioned about this being the world's second seven star hotel. It wasn't stated so in their website though. Maybe someone on the other side of the world beat them to it.

It was still in construction when I left Abu Dhabi and now just a few month's later it's already finished. I would gaze at it at a distance whenever we would go to Marina Mall and I would always find myself amazed by its enormous size and grandeur. Looking at it always reminded me of Taj Mahal.

Abu Dhabi really is getting more beautiful everyday. Maybe after a few years it would be at par with the most beautiful cities in the world. If only Manila or any other city in the Philippines would do the same.

Anyway, I know my blog has been stagnant for a week now but I'll be posting descent stuff soon. I have a lot of topics in mind waiting to be written down but I just can't seem to get started. Writer's block as they say.

I'll be posting regularly soon. Just watch out for it. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment