http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

TCA


I got this picture from maps.google.com and it made me nostalgic. I'm sure the UAEans would notice which part of Abu Dhabi this is. They call this area TCA (Toursist Club Area) and that red circle on the map is the building where I used to live (my parents and my younger sister still lives there though). The green patch across the street is a garden, and to the right side of it is the Emson's building which is next to KFC and Hardeez, which in turn is next to Pizza Hut. We used to eat there a lot, my family and I. Haay.. brings back a lot of memories. I wish I could get the zoomed out picture of Abu Dhabi so that I could show you guys Corniche and the school where I studied. Too bad it won't fit the screen.

Sigh.

I really miss Abu Dhabi.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:28 AM

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Does protonix irritate the gallbladder    



2:00 PM

best regards, nice info National gas conveyer belt dryer cd changers 1mp3 car player Clinical trails hair removal http://www.renault-logo.info/alpine-car-stereo.html xenical online    



» Post a Comment