http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Randomness

randomness
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:30 AM

I've seen this entry more than once...three times I'm counting. The first time I saw it, I was ecstatic! It LOOKED great. Second time, I HEARD you. There was a message in it that unveiled the "you". Third, just now, I was studying it and I wondered. What was going through that mind of yours? For one thing I SAW it.

It's hard to want to do so many things but not knowing how or where to start with it huh? Trust me, I know how it feels. Guess that's a common denominator between people who really want to "ignite dreams".

Hahaha...I could have written a whole blog here! Ignore the sudden outburst of thoughts. I was just riled up.

Nice one Jayz!    



» Post a Comment