http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

A Paper On CS

I still have these allergies all around my body. It even reached part of my face, just around the eyes. My sister consulted kuya Wilbert about my allergies. He told her that mine could have come from dust mites. This adds up to my growing list of possible causes. I ruled out mosquito bites, mosquito dung, and hairy catterpillars. I never get these allergic reactions whenever i'm outside. It's only when i'm indoors that they start to show up. Could it be from dust mites? I want to have a good night's rest, free from the irritating itchiness so I cleaned my room. I also changed my bed sheets and the AC's filter just to be sure. As of now, my allergies subsided into subtle red patches on my skin. Let's see if it returns tomorrow.

I finally got a topic for my paper. I originally wanted to do a paper on music piracy but my professor wanted that part of my paper would include an interview with Edu Manzano, the current director of the Optical Media Board. Now how am I supposed to secure an interview with Edu Manzano? I see him on TV but other than that I had no connections with him or whatsoever. And so I decided to change my topic. My professor suggested that I write about something that i'm into. Fine, I said that I like anything that would relate to computers. He asked me if I played computer games. I said yes, who doesn't. Then he asked what kind of game do I play. Being a game fanatic I could have said a dozen different games but the first thing that popped out of my mind was CounterStrike. He then suggested that I do a paper on how the game CounterStrike can be used as a module in training soldiers for armed combat. At first I thought why not? But then he told me that I have to interview someone in the military for information on the effectivity of simulations in combat training. I was hoping that he wouldn't say that. Now I have a really big problem. I could get countless information off the net but it would destroy the credibility of my research paper. I have limited if not zero book sources and I still have to find prospects for an interview.

Can anyone help me secure an interview with someone from the military?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment