http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Mouse Trap

WARNING: This post contains graphic material. Viewer discretion is advised.

mouse
mouse

The picture above is all that remained of a squished rat. How did it get there? I really don't know.

Three days ago my room started to stink. I tried cleaning my room but it was still there. It wasn't really that bad but it kinda smelled funny. Yesterday my sister told me that my room smelled like a dead rat. Me, apparently immuned, couldn't really smell it. I tried spraying my room with air freshener and that temporarily solved the problem. But this morning the smell grew worser. I tried to find the source of the stench but I couldn't find it. My sister, who was checking out the closet, told me it was coming from the wardrobe. That's when I remembered.

Three days ago I heard squeaking noises from the drawer pictured above. I knew it was coming from a rat, actually a mouse. Mices are smaller. The drawer wasn't entirely closed and I figured that a mouse climbed in there apparently trying to get out. Without even thinking I kicked the drawer closed.

Now you know what happened to the mouse.

I should have pictured the mouse itself but the stench was way unbearable. And you wouldn't want to see it. It was way gross. Pancake ala Muridae Cricetidae. With a surgical mask and surgical gloves on I tried removing the mouse. Man, thinking about it makes me sick. Luckily I was able to dispose the mouse in the garbage bin. The stench was still there so I sprayed the drawer with Lysol. The can was almost empty when the stency was finally gone.

I am not a mouse killer. I even have names for some of them, those of who visit my room every now and then. There's LeeAnn, Mickey, Minnie, and Jerry. Si LeeAnn ata ung napatay ko. It's not my fault, it just so happened that the poor mouse was at the back of the drawer when I kicked it.

Ugh, thinking about that mouse really makes me sick. I think I'm gonna throw up.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment