http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

Merry Christmas

We've been really busy this week practicing for our Handiworks performance. I'm glad that's over. Here's what happened this past few days.

  • Had an awesome Christmas party at church.
  • Played the guitar at the said party.
  • Designed an AVP (Audio Visual Presentation) to introduce Handiworks.
  • Got a small part in a play.
  • Finally got that invitation to a gmail account. It's zephymeral@gmail.com by the way.
  • Got to eat bibingka for the first time.
  • Pigged out at church. They feed us every after practices. Today I ate 4 times and my stomach's so full. I just love the ham, chicken, barbecue, and the bibingka that they served after the Christmas eve service. Well at least we got to eat something really good this Christmas besides Ate Lee's spag and tiramisu.

But the highlight of the week is when I finally got that long awaited call. Funny how a series of serendipitous events led to her calling me. Destiny really has its ways.

Anyway, this is the first time that I'll be spending Christmas away from my parents. It is something to be sad about but then again what really matters this season is the birth of our Savior. The christmas trees, the lights, the gifts that we receive, they just cover up the real thing. I'm not really expecting people to give me gifts but I'm happy knowing that I have the greatest gift of them all. And that is I've got Jesus in my heart. I wouldn't ask for more. He's the reason I live... He's the reason why we live. God must be crazy. I mean sending His own Son to die for us, for lowly little us. What God would sacrifice himself for those He love. I may never understand this but I'm eternally grateful to Him for it. You loved me even though I know I'm unworthy of it. Thank you Lord.

To all of you, HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment