http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
 

I try not to scratch

I am experiencing major allergic reactions. I have pantals all over my body and it really itches. Just to give you and idea of how it looks like, imagine swelling pantals in the shape of islands, better yet archipelagos, surrounded by some sort of rash, covering your body. I know it's a bad description but it comes close to what you could see on me now. Plus there's this sensation of you being bitten by ants and that makes you want to scratch real hard. But when you do, things only get worst. I had this since afternoon so for six hours now I have been constraining myself, however difficult, not to scratch. I thought it would go away after an hour or two but it didn't. I couldn't take it any longer so my sister and I went to the nearest pharmacy to buy antihistamines. Just popped a pill minutes ago and things are starting to look better now.

Last November I had the same irritating experience plus a fever. I would blame mosquitoes whenever my allergies start popping out. But our house now is mosquito free and still I'm getting these reactions. Maybe I was wrong about the mosquitoes. Maybe the doctor was right when she said that it could have come from pollen caught in the wind or from a catterpillar of some sort. Tita Daning said that it happens whenever you get the chills and you're fatigued. It could be a plausible explanation. I started having these allergies just right after I returned home from my P.E. class (table tennis). She suggested that wiping vinegar over the affected area would help. Umm... vinegar? Sorry tita, but I think the antihistaminic drugs would do just fine.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment